Saturday, July 4, 2015

I Wish You Freedom

Not a freedom that comes from the law but the freedom that comes from above.  Freedom that is pure.  Freedom that is holy.  Freedom that believes and knows that what is placed in you because of this freedom makes you strong, courageous, and brave.  A force to be reckoned with.

I wish you freedom to know the full truth and grace of God.  Not just the cut and paste variety that has been offered you to sample, but the full counsel - Genesis to Revelation - that you might taste and see that the LORD is good and His mercy is unfailing and endures forever.

I wish for you pastors and teachers who boldly teach you the full grace and truth of this wonderful God.  I wish you courage to plead with them, to beg them, to say to them - TEACH ME, teach me, PLEASE.  And if they don't, I wish you the freedom of the Spirit in you that knows, you need no one to teach you because his anointing freedom teaches you.

I wish for you friends and neighbors, families and spouses who learn right along with you.

I wish for you to find out how God's story has been woven throughout time and history - not one speck of mankind's past has been absent from God's view.

I wish for you freedom to find out.

I wish for you freedom to seek out while He may still be found.

I wish for you freedom to love God's way.

I wish for you freedom to search God's way.

I wish for you freedom to speak God's way, to endure God's way.

It is for freedom that Christ has set you free.  Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened by a yoke of slavery.

Be a slave to Christ's freedom.


Peace,
Ronda


Galatians 5:1; 1 John 2:26-27; 1 John 1:9-10; 1 John 2:6


No comments:

Post a Comment