Friday, August 9, 2013

Ready to start the next chapter

For the most part our new home is set up and coming together well.  When we had our big clean out at our old house I got rid of lots and lots of stuff that I no longer used, didn't like, or just needed to let go.  I kept only my favorite decorating pieces and have slowly been trying to make them work in our new house.

It hasn't been easy.  The design of our new house is much different,wall space for hanging pictures is less, and it just....I don't know, doesn't quite flow.  So I've boxed up what doesn't "work" for right now and I'm just setting it aside for the time being and will try again in a week or two.

Our son is getting married next weekend so we will be on the road for several days traveling to and from this wonderful event in our lives so it's a good time to take a break.

I still find it a dream sometimes that I am now living in a new place, but it's a good dream.  We are enjoying being closer to our extended family, taking our boat out and enjoying the beauty of summer in Wisconsin.  We are blessed beyond what we deserve and I can only thank God for the new journey He is starting.

Peace,
Ronda










2 comments:

  1. Hi Ronda,

    These are such beautiful photos...it looks like you have chosen a great place to live! I am very fond of living near water.

    Are those your dogs? Looks like they are having fun :)

    Nic pic of you and your husband, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, those are my dogs, Maggie and little sister Lucy. They love the boat!

      Delete