Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TJOLC - Today is the start of a whole new chapter of days

It's just another day, a day like any other day in the last 15 years of days.  I got up, walked the dogs, fed the dogs, played my WWF games, checked Facebook and email.  But at the end of this day, I will be on my way to my new house.

Wow.

No big deep profound thoughts.  Just....wow.

Last year at this time a day like this one was not on my radar.  But here we are, here we go.

A small load of our belongings are going this time and then in two weeks my husband will be bringing up the rest of our household in a moving truck.  I'll be staying in our new house, getting rid of the furniture that came with the house we won't need or want.  Maybe I'll buy some paint and paint a room or two.

But maybe I'll just enjoy the view and rest.  And blog.  And read.  And play that blasted Candy Crush!

Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Life takes us places we never dreamed we'd go. That's one thing I've learned. Hope you will be blogging. I've been playing Candy Crush, too, and am stuck on level 65. That's cut down my playing time considerably. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete