Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C is for Creative

C is for Creative

    There's really never been a time in my life that I didn't believe in God.  But one of the biggest confirmations to me that there is a God is when I look at His creation.  We lived in the Monterey, CA area for a few years and if any of you have ever been there, you know how awesome and beautiful that part of the US is.  One of our favorite places to hang out was the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  The first time I ever went to the Aquarium and saw all the beautiful undersea creatures, I thought to myself, why would anyone ever create such unique creatures that only a small, small percentage of the world's population would ever see?
    I don't know the answer to that, I can only say, I'm glad He did and I'm glad that I got to see what is under the sea.
   The following pictures are mine.  Please enjoy, but don't take for your own.









 
   



Peace,
Ronda



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! God really has made some gorgeous beings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete